Name:
Location: Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hey today I want to talk about how people are thing that we should not trust. How they have no feelings and no way for telling you any things but lies. I hate this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
god, I don't know why I have hope to find some one that may be different but I always have, I as such a dumb ass. What made me think that I still don't know? But this time I will change for the person I have been trying to hide away for the longest time, this dark side of me. This side have never been seen by any one but a few poor souls that cant look at me any more. This whole thing went to far this time. To much hope and happy wishing!! Well guess what? I AM NOT MISTER NICE GUY ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you have forced the devil out to the playing ground, the pain you will feel is nothing, but you will see anew person that you could never have thought I could be. If I believed that if I died it would be more peaceful I would have not even wrote this, but would be passing to the other side. But lucky for human kind, I DON'T. I have my own ways of making change.
I hope you know your self the person that I am talking about. But most likely the wrong person will think its about them, dumb humans. Well if you don't see me soon you will know what this is all about with in time. And to the person that did this there is one way back and I know you will not do it even though you know how.
well I will let a few words float in your mind so you think about that it really means to get hurt:

I will forgive but I won't forget
And I hope you know you've lost my respect

papa roach - blood

and one last thing you can only forgive so many times there is not the many left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home