Name:
Location: Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

So today. What a nice day it was great wasn't it. First of all I hate work and hate being treated like a kid what ever I do for my dad (my boss) its not good enough, even if its what he told me to do. blah, I sick of every thing. Will that is not as bad as many other thing that happened today. Will another thing is this thing with me having a feeling about the things that will happen,( I am no where close to the people or the place that the thing happen in). So yes I see thing and again yes they come true, I know you all are thinking I am crazy but I have to say I did not belief them until lately when I left the university for the summer and started to work. Well I have been seeing thing that really worry me, but all of these things are with the people I know in the uni. I don't tell any one about them so it is not like I make them happen but the first time I saw one this summer I was like, nah no way, 2 weeks later I when to visit the uni and found a friend and confirmed what I thought. Ok that was scary but not a big deal. But this time dam, last week I was at work and working my ass of and I saw some thing that scared me I even could not sleep at all thinking about that the hell is happening to me and that I hope that the thing will never come true, the chances of that are about 1 in about 1 million, that's what I thought. I was talking to a friend and he told me what I saw has happened, holy shit. I was freaking out, I was thinking what the hell, first for the idea that happened at the college and then because that I saw it happen before it happened. Well that was not the end of the bad things today. Well I have been waiting for a friend to come for the last 2 months, going crazy waiting for him. The is one of my best friends and I missed him. Well Israel has passed a new f***ing law about Arab Americans being refused entry to the country and this was enforced the day he came too. He arrived today at the airport and was taken for questioning, normal no biggi. This time they held him for 12 hours and then told him that he had to get on the plane and go back the USA. He was already here for f*** sake. So he did not come, and I did not see him and he did not get to see his family that I know he misses like hell, his mother and his sisters and little brother. Go I feel sorry for him and more then that all I want to say is " dam you Israel for make life hell" and they wonder where all the hate comes from??? dah. So this is too much of me ranting I will try my best to write some thing happy next time but life has been bad so I don't know bye all you people that I just bothered you with reading this rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home