Name:
Location: Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine

Friday, July 14, 2006

So I decided to tell you little about what I am thinking when I write my poems, in other words some thing that is happening around me. The first thing I will write about to day is about my poem "Look at it differently" we this is a message to some one, I only hope that read it. Well PLEASE stop the ranting about every thing for a change. And I found out that you lied to me big time. Well I don't know I may forgive for get or what ever but.... I think things happened for a good reason. And I have heard some new and I think you should realize you have found your twin in this world. Well the poem is trying to say I am not going to he sad mad or what ever any more. Well all thing happen for a reason and they will one day show why it happened that way and I will understand that's its good I may have over acted before and this is the last time I hope to write about this subject or any thing about you because this is the end of the line. THE END!!!!!!!!! You will have one more chance to change my mind and I will not even give it to you until I think is time and its no where to be seen, the new me is here and ruling this hell of a world I live in. I will do what I want when I want to no one can get in my way( but big guys with guns ) LOL this is one big joke to me I hope you all know that have fun with it and don't smoke weed (cough cough)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home