Name:
Location: Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

So I did not really want to rant any more but the truth is I will not rant in this entry, I will B***H. I about had it I sick of Israel and what they put us through what do they think that make people life hard will save their live, tell you truth I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All it does is make the more angry at them I mean come on you kill some their brother want to kill you, but that's not what I am talking about, I am talking about the fact I had to sleep at a friends house because there was a check point on my town last night and tell you the truth I walked for an 1 hour until I can find a car to take me back. Well half way back tell you the truth, then I spent another half an hour getting to Ramallah. After all that was the worst this morning I go to go home then to work but until this moment there is a checks point that will not let any one in or out of the town shit I am out of money, tiered and hot, I want back to birzeit to spend the day hoping that the check point will be move but with my luck not it wont. I will just like to say Israel I don't want to say anything but this "you are a bunch of F'ing S.O.B. that want to make our live hell you deserve to get what ever you get." now I bet that some Israel is going to put my blog under tracking or some thing like that but you know what, I don't care " I am sick and tiered of being sick and tiered" as said by papa roach. Well I know one thing you lost one more Palestine today that may think the will be any hope for peace in the area. Well that all I want to talk about for now I will tell you all what happens later the next time I get on a PC hopeful I will be in my own home and not in another friends house, good bye and may Palestine live long

PS " I hate Israel"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home