Name:
Location: Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Well hi every one, I will keep this short. I have never be for war nor against it. I have live here in my loved country Palestine, I have always tried to stay away from saying a political remake but know I just want to say that I am vary proud to say. "I AM PALESTINIAN AND PROUD AND I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU ON MY OWN WILL". Israel go what you want this is our land our family's, friends, hopes that you are trying to kill but it does not matter at all any more. You can force me out. No mater that you think you are your not in my eyes. To our brother in Gaza and all of the west bank, I am here hope you all will live through this hard time to show Israel that we will not give up, next to the brother that die, I will not sham you by running away from what you died for, you died for all of us. And to the north thanks for your support its great to know that there are still people that stand with Palestine and are willing to do something about it.
thank all of you and good bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home