Name:
Location: Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine

Friday, July 28, 2006

Well this is funny but some time you don't really know what is happening around you unless you can see it. I see the news and hear about what is happening in Lebanon but tell you the truth I think they are hiding a lot. Me and my friend last night in my new apartment were sitting on the balcony and talking. It was late about 1 am. And as we sat there we saw thing the alarmed me. We as a lot of fighter jets fly over the area heading about to the Israeli bases, there were not 4 or 5 jets about about 12 to 16 jet with in about 30 minutes. This was shocking to me. And as we looked around we also saw a bright light hag above the area of tel aviv, what is meant to be the capital of Israel. This must have been a watch blimp. They use this to see rockets heading to the city, will as we sat in the 30 minutes we also saw 2 large explosions in the air in that area. The funny thing it that you will never hear about that on the news, Israel will not let the press talk about that kind of stuff. This was not it, earlier that day I was sitting with a different friend in Ramallah, and we were hearing explosions in the area not to close to where we where but we can still hear it my friend told me that they have been doing raid in the area for the last to night, this is the Israeli army in what is now the capital of Palestine. The Israel is hiding a lot and not giving any one any information on what is happening. They are also taking advantage that all the press is focused on the war in the north. The news it not telling any any thing this is a war against Palestine and any one that may help us. The Israelis are killing us and no one even cares or even hears this is a problem and I hope that some day the world will wake up to the war crime of the Israeli government.
I LOVE PALESTINE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home